Lance & Jenny helping Trey play his new game Kerplunk. I used to LOVE that game!
Of course its never as much fun to play unless you dump all the toys you can find on the ground...
Are you ready for some football!! We had an Alabama party to watch the UofA vs Auburn game. We had a great time, but it was a lot more stressful than any of us realized!
Julie & Daddy hangin in the kitchen...
Julie, Me & Teresa...I can't even remember the last time we were all in Cincy together!
Harrison knows when he sees a shaker to yell "roll tide"...it is the cutest!
Next up was the dance party, starring Georgia! "My name is Georgia, I like to dance, I like to dance, dance, dance, dance,dance, dance, dance, dance, dance!"
We saved the best for last...we took the boys to see the trains downtown on Saturday and they had a blast. Here are a few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment