Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Harrison, happy birthday to you! I can't believe my baby is already 2 years old today! We had a nice day, despite the rainy, yucky weather. We attempted to go to storytime, but unfortunately it was cancelled. We made a special birthday dinner for Harrison with daddy's famous flank steak recipe, mashed potatoes, sauteed squash, bread, salad & boston cream pie. What a feast! Grandma & Granddaddy Randolph, & Aunt Penny were able to join us and we had so much fun. Grandma brought Harrison's b-day present over, a Radio Flyer tricycle. Harrison had fun riding it all over the house. With the weather we've been having, it looks like this will have to be an indoor toy for a while! Penny came over and brought such a sweet present...she gave us Hunter's favorite book from when he was little, The Wreck of the Zephyr, by Chris Van Allsburg. Harrison loves reading, so what a great idea! Here are a few pictures and videos from the evening.
Granddaddy brought over a boston cream pie and Harrison had fun licking all of the chocolate icing off of the entire cake! On one of her recent visits, my mom brought my special birthday plate from when I was little. I was excited to have Harrison eat his birthday dinner off of the birthday plate!
I have a cute video of Harrison blowing out his candles but I can't seem to get it to post...hopefully I will get that posted soon!
Summer 2018
-
Summer 2018 was filled with sports, beach, friends, and a special trip to
Chicago to wish a special lady a happy 90th birthday. Jackson played both
trav...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment