Every night when we put Harrison to bed, we always say a prayer with him. He usually wants me to say a prayer first and then he likes to say his own. One of my favorite parts of the day is listening to what his little brain comes up with when he starts to pray. This is what he said tonight:
"Dear Lord, please take care of Jack and Trey so that I can come visit them every year. Dear Lord, thank you for Oakley and Davis and my mommy and daddy. Dear God...I mean, dear Lord, I hope that you are having a great time in Heaven. Amen." If anyone knows Harrison, they know how much he adores his cousins Jack and Trey, and I just loved that he wished that God was having a great time. I don't think my adult mind has ever thought to pray that! So sweet. I knew that I would forget this if I didn't write it down right away!
Summer 2018
-
Summer 2018 was filled with sports, beach, friends, and a special trip to
Chicago to wish a special lady a happy 90th birthday. Jackson played both
trav...
7 years ago
1 comment:
So sweet!!
Post a Comment