Last Monday, we were finally able to reschedule our firestation tour that was originally planned for Harrison's birthday party in February. I hate that Lance and a few of his buddies were not able to make it since we did it on a Monday, but hopefully next year's birthday plans will go a little more smoothly! Harrison had such a great time and warmed up much faster than I expected. Thankfully the firefighters were very patient with our little ones as they were dancing and running and going crazy as opposed to watching the video and listening to the tour guides! Our friend Kristin was so nice to let me borrow her camera - of course my batteries died as soon as we got there...grrrrr! Here are a few pics from the big day.
Harrison and I getting acquainted with the firetruck. It took him a few minutes to decide if he wanted to climb inside or not.
Harrison posing on the fire truck with his buddies Tucker & Maddy.
Harrison even let the fireman pick him up!!
The kids got to see how the firemen put on their outfits...I think they all thought it was pretty cool.
The kids didn't want to pose by themselves for a group shot so one of the firemen was nice enough to get a big group shot...
Summer 2018
-
Summer 2018 was filled with sports, beach, friends, and a special trip to
Chicago to wish a special lady a happy 90th birthday. Jackson played both
trav...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment