Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Funny/Random pictures

Since I can't do much beside laze around with this sinus infection, I figure I might as well keep myself busy by updating my blog!  Here are just a few pictures that I've taken lately that I thought were cute.
Harrison loves trying to find ways to interact with Davis.  There isn't much that they can do together yet, so he is always trying to get on Davis' level to play.  Here are the boys playing on the floor...I think Harrison liked this more than Davis:
Harrison & Davis just love spending time with their grandma & granddaddy.  Here is grandma reading a bedtime story to Harrison (Curious George Christmas book - one of his favs).  The book has its own version of "Deck the Halls" and Harrison loves to sing...fa la la la la, la la la la...

Aunt Amanda came up to meet Davis and I got a cute picture of Davis with his thumb in his mouth.  This is only the 2nd time that he has done that...Amanda, you're a natural!
Harrison was so funny, because since his new teacher is "Miss Amanda", he couldn't understand that there were two Amanda's.  He was just looking at her like, "you're not Miss Amanda".  Too funny!
For my 30th birthday, my parents brought down some Graeters ice cream for the party.  Thankfully there were a few pints left, so we are still enjoying it.  Graeters is a signature Cincinnati food and is delish!  Unfortunately, I think Harrison got his love of ice cream from me!! I put the ice cream on the table so that I could make ice cream cones for Harrison and myself and when I turned around, this is what I found....
When we were in high school, my "best friend Teresa" and I used to each buy a pint of black rasberry chip and eat them while we watched movies.  At 21 grams of fat per serving (unfortunately Graeters has the most fat content of any icecream :( ), its amazing that we didn't weigh 500 lbs!!  ha ha!

Davis and his cute hat from Cousin Lin...
Just before illness struck the Randolph household, we took a trip down to the zoo with some friends.  This was my first trip there with both boys and thankfully, it went well!  Here are a few cute pictures from the day...
Harrison, didn't want to pose, but I had to take a picture of him in his choice of shoes for the day. 
Here are Harrison, Mary, & Maddy checking out the flamingos...it is impossible to get all 3 looking at the same time!

Here are some cute pics of the new baby giraffe at the zoo.  Here is mom & baby...
This is the baby with his aunt...
Here are Harrison & Mary holding hands...

No comments: